Have you ever looked around a room and thought, “What is the finishing touch I need to make this look complete?” Window treatments could be your answer! The right window treatments will add a sleek and sophisticated touch to any room.
If you’re hoping to update a room, consider using Roman shades. Why? Well, Roman shades create a more modern look than traditional window draperies. Not all Roman shades are the same; consider the different varieties offered by Hunter Douglas when looking to update or add to your window treatments.
Solera Soft Shades
Solera Soft Shades blend the classic soft folds of a Roman shade with the sturdy construction of a cellular shade. This unique construction enables the soft folds to maintain their cylindrical shape, holding trapped air to create a barrier between the window and the room. This allows the Solera Soft Shades to maintain the style of a Roman shade while lowering your heating and cooling bills as well as reducing the intensity of outside noise.
Solera Soft Shades come in light filtering and room darkening opacities. They have the ability to pull from the bottom up, or from the top down-- offering users a winning combination of privacy and natural light. Internal lift cords make the Solera Soft Shades safe for children and pets alike.
Vignette Modern Roman Shades
Vignette Modern Roman shades offer a crisp and clean look to any room. There are no exposed rear cords, making the Vignette Roman shades an ideal option for any home with children or pets.
Vignette Modern Roman Shades come in semi-sheer, light-filtering, and room darkening fabrics— all wrinkle-free. This eliminates any concerns about the appearance of the blinds if they have been pulled up for a long period of time.
There are three styles available for these Roman shades: Traditional, Tiered, and Traversed.
- Traditional comes in four or six inch folds and will roll up completely
- Vignette Tiered Architella comes in four inch folds with a unique design to trap air, giving your home an extra layer of insulation at the window to keep out heat and cold as well as noise.
- Traversed with Vertiglide comes in four inch vertical folds, uniquely stacking left to right or right to left.
Design Studio Roman Shades
These Roman shades are made to order, right here in the United States. There are more than 250 different fabrics to choose from and four different styles:
- Batten Front— Best for stripe and patterned fabrics
- Batten Back— Best for solid, soft patterned, and texture fabrics
- Hobble— These are more traditional roman style shades that softly cascade from top to bottom
- Flat— Best for large-scale patterns, suited to show them off without seam interference
Any of these Design Studio Roman Shades can be paired with Hunter Douglas’ PowerView Motorization System allowing you to control your blinds with a push of a button. All of the Design Studio Roman Shades are made in the United States.